2014 New Solid State Relay and Contactor Products
We are constantly developing new products based on the evolving needs of the market. Take a look at our previous product launches, you will find key features information, product literature and all the details you need to select your ideal product.
View New Products by year
4 New heat sinks, HS023, HS033, HS073 and HS101, are now part of the existing Crydom HS series of heat sinks with ratings from 0.5 to 5.0 ºC per watt and supporting its line of panel mount single, dual and 3-Phase Solid State Relays.
Each new black anodized heat sink is designed to accept one, two or three single phase or dual output standard panel mount Solid State Relays, or one 3 phase Solid State Relay or high power output single phase Solid State Relay.
- Rated 0.25, 0.36. 0.7 and 1.0 ºC per watt
- Panel mounting
- Compatible accessories available
- CE, RoHS & China RoHS compliant
Learn more about the HS Series
View the Press Release
View the HS Series Brochure
View the HS Series Installation Sheet
SOLICON contactors are the most innovative compact DIN Rail Mounted, IEC standard based contactors in the market and combine all of the advantages of a solid state design with the functionality and simplicity of use of an electromechanical contactor. The SOLICON DRC Series contactors are the only contactors in the market with a maximum switching frequency of 9000 cycles/hour, embedded auxiliary contacts and 100 kA UL508A short circuit current rating (SCCR).
All these premium features are included in both available SOLICON models:
DRC3P Solid State Contactor - available in either instantaneous turn-on or zero-crossing turn-on. Both are available with either 2 or 3 controlled legs.
DRC3R, Reversing Solid State Contactor - including a control interlock feature that allows only Off, Forward and Reverse operation in a safe mode.
View the specifications in the Motion Control site.
- 7.6 Amp Motor Controller rated Solid State Contactors
- Load voltage range up to 530 VAC
- Fits standard 35 mm DIN rail
- LED input status indicator
- AC or DC control
- Zero crossing (resistive loads) or instantaneous turn-on (inductive loads) output
- Built in Overvoltage Protection
- Ultra-efficient thermal management design (Patented)
- C-UL-US Listed, IEC Rated, CE & RoHS Compliant, Horsepower Rated
Learn more about the DRC Series 3 Phase & Motor Reversing offer.
View the Press Release
View the SOLICON Brochure