AC Output Contactor
A Crydom Panel Mount AC output Solid State Contactor is available in single or 3-phase configurations with resistive current ratings of up to 150 Amps at 660 VAC and motor ratings of up to 25HP at 480 VAC.
A Solid State Contactor always includes allowed motor load and resistive load ratings. The AC output contactor is typically used to switch power into 3-phase heaters and motors but it is not restricted to only these types of applications.
Crydom AC Panel Mount Solid State Contactors are an excellent alternative to electromechanical contactors for applications that require frequent switching and long life expectancy.
Showing 3 items
- 3-phase Motor Reversing Solid State Contactor
- Ratings of 25 and 50 Amps per phase @ 45-530 VAC
- 4-32 VDC control voltage range
- 3-phase Solid State Contactor
- Ratings of 25 and 50 Amps per phase @ 48-530 VAC
- Optional IP20 "touch-safe" cover
- High Current AC Solid State Contactor
- Rating of 150 Amps @ 24-280 VAC or 48-660 VAC
- AC or DC input control options