DC Output Contactor
Crydom offers Panel Mount DC Output Solid State Contactor models with resistive current ratings of up to 160 Amps at 150 VDC and motor ratings of up to 25FLA/3HP at 150 VDC, on single channel and motor reversing configurations.
The main difference between a Solid State Relay and Solid State Contactor is in the specified ratings; a contactor always includes allowed motor load ratings and allowed resistive load ratings. A DC solid state contactor is generally used to switch power into DC motors. However, a DC Output SSC can be used in several other applications.
The Crydom DC output SSC is a particularly good alternative to replace an electromechanical contactor on applications that require constant switching and high reliability.
Showing 2 items
- DC motor reversing Solid State Contactor
- Ratings of 20, 40 and 60 Amps @ 1-48 VDC
- Optional Soft Start/Soft Stop
- High current DC Solid State Contactor
- Ratings of 120 and 160 Amps @ 7-150 VDC
- AC or DC input control options